Here are some good recommendations for you when signing up for free stuff.
- Do not use your real phone number, unless you either want to hear from the company, or know that you need to verify in order to receive the free item you requested. An easy way around this would be to sign up for a k7.net account, which lets you get a free phone number, and you can check your voicemail online. This way you can avoid getting telemarketing calls at home. Another free service you can use is google voice, which is a fantastic service.
- Make an extra email address, through a place such as Hotmail, or Gmail. This will keep you from getting any spam in your normal email account.
- Get Firefox with Google Toolbar so you can use the autofill feature. This will allow you to sign up for a TON of free stuff without much effort. A fantastic auto fill option is RoboFor
- You can Follow Freebiechief Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ to never miss a freebie again!
- Freebies tend to expire fast, so itis always good to come to this site and sign up for the freebies on the front page, those are the newest!