Get 2 FREE Qatar Airways Tickets for Frontline Medical Workers! A limited number of promo codes will be distributed daily per country starting at 5 pm eastern today
Thank you to all of the frontline healthcare professionals across the globe. Your tremendous efforts and incredible resilience have given us hope in these times of uncertainty.
In recognition of your hard work and dedication, we are offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits*:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha.
- Visit this page starting from 12 May 2020 at 00.01 Doha time (GMT +3) to register and receive your exclusive promo code.
*Terms and conditions apply. A limited number of promo codes will be distributed daily per country. Please refer to the eligible medical professions and ensure you have your employment ID when you travel.
- This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents.
- If the medical professional is not able to travel, then the companion will not be accepted at check-in to board the flight.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process.